Skype
jomy.j.m

The Weight The Weight

All of my faves go to this. Like seriously, man, really powerful story you tried to bring out here.

The Honey Plot The Honey Plot

Excellently animated and executed man. Kudos. :)

Father Father

Good idea and all, but the abrupt transitions between the scenes and flashbacks and the music being cut off constantly like that really gets in your nerves a little. If the editing could've been better, this really could've been heartfelt/emotional.

Infiltrating the Airship Infiltrating the Airship

We really need more games like this with multiple endings.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Do it

Effing Worms - Xmas Effing Worms - Xmas

First game where I got any medals. So thanks for that. ^^

It's a good take on the Worms game. Though a bit less automatic upgrades and more choices on level up would be nice. But other than that, it's just as fun and addicting as the original.

Guru of Time Ep1 Guru of Time Ep1

Music is the highlight

While the game does have a pretty neat concept, the quick deaths really get annoying fast. Maybe something like more lives or some way to slow down the rainbow meter?

Loved the background music though.

Damn Those Furries Damn Those Furries

Woah, dude, even though the song is supposed to be really silly, you made it sound really cool with the opening music. It's only the lyrics that make you realize this is a parody song. And the use of different styles are done well.

The singing and it blending with the music was done very professionally.

You should try making a non-parody song. It would be pretty cool.

ulfusNG responds:

Thanks, I'm working on a non-parody song at the moment about the Robot Apocalypse with KillingYouTwice to keep me on track, it's going to be a powermetal song.

Armingeddon (Mac13) Armingeddon (Mac13)

Not bad. Good choice of instruments and effects. The only thing real lacking is the repeat of the same chord progression throughout the song which gets boring after a while. Also the mixing needs to be slightly worked on to bring out all the instruments. Panning, using a Parametric Equalizer etc would help.

Good job anyway.

E-lie responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I was afraid it was a little repetitive, I had some trouble with my DAW and I couldn't master or change the song around without it killing FL, but anywho. Thanks for listening, amigo.

-:: Snowflake ::- -:: Snowflake ::-

Great choice of instruments. If you close your eyes, you really can picture a snowy landscape. Loved the use of flutes also in this and it really really complemented the track very well.

Great work!

Agitat0r responds:

Thanks, I try to use flute as my main instruments a lot lately.

The Edge of the World The Edge of the World

Oh my lord the scale of this. This deserves way more love than it's getting.

1600 responds: