Skype
jomy.j.m

Damn Those Furries Damn Those Furries

Woah, dude, even though the song is supposed to be really silly, you made it sound really cool with the opening music. It's only the lyrics that make you realize this is a parody song. And the use of different styles are done well.

The singing and it blending with the music was done very professionally.

You should try making a non-parody song. It would be pretty cool.

ulfusNG responds:

Thanks, I'm working on a non-parody song at the moment about the Robot Apocalypse with KillingYouTwice to keep me on track, it's going to be a powermetal song.

Armingeddon (Mac13) Armingeddon (Mac13)

Not bad. Good choice of instruments and effects. The only thing real lacking is the repeat of the same chord progression throughout the song which gets boring after a while. Also the mixing needs to be slightly worked on to bring out all the instruments. Panning, using a Parametric Equalizer etc would help.

Good job anyway.

E-lie responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I was afraid it was a little repetitive, I had some trouble with my DAW and I couldn't master or change the song around without it killing FL, but anywho. Thanks for listening, amigo.

-:: Snowflake ::- -:: Snowflake ::-

Great choice of instruments. If you close your eyes, you really can picture a snowy landscape. Loved the use of flutes also in this and it really really complemented the track very well.

Great work!

Agitat0r responds:

Thanks, I try to use flute as my main instruments a lot lately.

~SW~ Little Wishes ~SW~ Little Wishes

Pretty good use of instruments. Everything blended together well and the piano was amazing. Other than it could do with a bit more variety, it's pretty good and has potential to be much more.

Out of Time Out of Time

5/5 Anything less wouldn't do this justice. Beautiful tune, just beautiful.

Partying On Partying On

Very catchy and it's so fun to listen to. It has that charm about it that it could fit for a soundtrack for a video game and it's catchy enough to be a dance track with some little more work to it. Love it. *_*

JQiscool responds:

Thanks so much :)

Sasaniyans Sasaniyans

Really love how you blended techno with traditional music in this.

Wurfel-Waffles responds:

Thanks for the comment, JJM121.

An Uair am Feill An Uair am Feill

I could hear elements from both Ireland and England in this. Really great work in blending the different styles.

Troisnyx responds:

Thanks! ^_^

Someone did actually notice that my piece was very strongly Scottish despite it representing the whole of the UK. To which I replied, if England can do something well, it can assimilate cultures.

And then what appeared was a transmission, which I would like to apply here -- "We are the Empire. Prepare to be assimilated. End transmission."

I'm Saving Her Life I'm Saving Her Life

The atmosphere that this creates, it's just amazing. You really went all out with the composition and even fine-tuned the details so very well. I applaud you, sir.

Bosa responds:

Thank you. You are a true gentleman, sir.

Shine! Shine!

Yep, definitely sounds like it could fit for a Sims game. Not that that's a bad thing, since I love the Sims music. :3

DuttonsaysHi responds:

yay! thanks :D and ditto! I was partially inspired by some sims soundtracks when I starting producing music :D